Search the Site
Create a Site
Read the News
Whats On

Agencies 2

Access To Work - 01454 484 500

Government funded agency. Will pay up to 10K/annum to your employer for any necessary changes to your work area. Will provide this amount of monetary support for three years when the situation will then be reviewed.

Will also provide money for taxis if you are no longer able to drive to and from work.

Are also DDA 95 experts. You will be provided with the name of a Social Worker. They will be available for help and advice.

ATW will visit your workplace and make a formal assessment of your requirements. They will provide you and your employer with a written report. After approximately six months they will contact you to ensure that you have received all the help you need.

Graphic version of this page